English Skills Practice
Practice makes perfect … Your students will love practising English with the fun and colourfully illustrated daily exercises in these workbooks. Covering areas of the Australian Curriculum (English), every set of quick but challenging questions is designed to effectively consolidate students’ learning and reinforce concepts taught. With 150 days of questions in each workbook, organised into 15 units of 10 days followed by a set of revision questions for each unit, this resource has you covered.
This must-have product features:
- repeated daily practice of already-taught literacy concepts and skills
- spelling, phonic analysis, word knowledge—as meaning, derivation, suffixes, prefixes—and punctuation and grammar questions included for each day
- a grammatical focus in each unit, enabling teachers to revise a particular grammatical concept either before or after the completion of a day’s work
- a common theme in daily questions, providing a context to retain student interest
- opportunities for the identification of difficulties to inform future teaching activities for the whole class, a small group or for individual students