A wide variety of activities which cover the outcomes as stated in the Student Outcome Statements and provide students with the opportunity to learn across a range of mathematical experiences.
- A developmental maths series written specifically for Australian students.
- Provides opportunities for students to work collaboratively or independently
- Contains full-colour photographs, diagrams and illustrations to appeal to the student’s developmental level.
- Opportunities to develop various mathematical strategies to solve a multitude of problems.
- Clear outcomes and indicators to make assessment easier.
- Includes open-ended maths problems to develop a variety of thinking processes.
- Incorporates personal goal setting and record keeping facilities for the students.