For emerging readers
A great three-book teacher resource series for emerging readers which develops literacy skills from the reading readiness stage to the end of the first year of school and curricular requirements.
- developmental series
- 64 reproducible activities in each book
- simple instructions to encourage increasing independence and concentration
- learn names/sounds of letters of the alphabet
- recognise words and their sounds and patterns
- extend their vocabulary
- read/use/understand texts
- visual/auditory discrimination
- word recognition
Ideal for developing and consolidating a range of literacy skills in young students which also complement other areas of the curriculum.