Integrated oral language
Give your students the chance to develop and reinforce their oral language skills with our new four-book series Integrated oral language. Through 25 entertaining and interactive themes, each with a variety of activities, students can continue to build their oral language abilities while having fun and relating to real-life scenarios.
Available for Early Years, Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2, this series will enhance previously-taught skills by allowing students to immerse and extend themselves in relatable topics such as pets, rainy days, going to the dentist, under the sea and much more.
Each book contains:
- teacher background information
- access to the digital download containing all themed images (full-colour images include illustrations and photographs), making it easy to display on an interactive whiteboard or to print out and display/give to students
- 25 themes, all providing opportunities to practise oral language skills through real-life scenarios
- each theme contains two teachers pages, consisting of vocabulary, theme starter questions, a range of activities (each with a focus outcome) designed to further develop oral language, cross-curricular activities, and supporting resource pages (where applicable)
- scope and sequence charts for Australian Curriculum English and Early Years Learning Framework
- suggestions for assessment
Download a free sample of Integrated oral language - Early years here.
Download a free sample of Integrated oral language - Foundation here.
Download a free sample of Integrated oral language - Year 1 here.
Download a free sample of Integrated oral language - Year 2 here.