Design and Technologies
Our Project-based learning through Design and Technologies series is designed to help teach students the content, skills and processes outlined by the Australian Curriculum Design and Technologies learning area. Through hands-on, real-world projects, four themes are covered - food and cooking, clothing and textiles, building and construction, and technological advancements. Get your students engaged and develop their process and production skills with these amazing resources!
- Six copies of every card allows for collaboration and flexibility within the classroom.
- Seven projects in each theme allows students to pick and choose to their interests.
- Can be used as a stand-alone product or in conjunction with the Design and technologies: Project-based learning teacher resource series.
Teacher resource features:
- Cover the Australian Curriculum Design and Technologies learning area with explicit links within each unit.
- Inquiry-based lessons to feed your students' curiosity and level-up their prior knowledge.
- Extensive teacher notes and thorough background information to guide your explanations and teaching
Check out a demo video here.
Download a free sample here.